Friday 18 December 2009


THE LIGHT HAS DAWNED

HIGH SETTING






Well the new light has arrived and I've used it to work.

13 miles of basically unlit road at 6am and 6pm return with a couple of villages in the way.

The Magicshine is a 900 Lumen handlebar bike light supplied with a seperate power pack and charger. There are a number of sources from the states or hong kong. I bought mine via ebay from a Uk seller for speed and convenience but more costly at £80 incl. free delivery. They are about £45 plus transportation from other sources but obviously there is a time delay.


The light itself is very similar to a Lupine Tesla 4 and uses the same Seoul P7 LED.


I have to say the light has been great on its maiden voyage and High was used on 1 section only such is the lights brightness. The pictures show its power inside my garage at dusk with no internal lights on.


NORMAL SETTING



As can be seen the difference is negligible in my garage but noticable on the road. The High setting is not necessary on roads and is in my opinion a Night Offroaders Dream. Testing to come !
I have also included a link to the MTBR Review for this lamp
http://reviews.mtbr.com/blog/magicshine-mj-808/

















































No comments:

Post a Comment